- The shea butter foot cream is a prescription for relief and well-being
- Our formula contains antiseptic
- For dry skin
- Feet feel hydrated, soft and soothed with redness and irritation reduced.
- Massage from toes to ankles to refresh, soothe and treat tired feet.
- InStyle Best Beauty Finds May 2013
- InStyle Best Beauty Buys 2012
Our formula has disinfectant A.O.P. lavender necessary oil to cleanse and also anti-inflammatory arnica remove to aid lower inflammation as well as irritability. Components: Aqua/water – butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) – glycerin- isohexadecane – corn starch changed – glyceryl stearate – cyclopentasiloxane – dimethicone – peg-100 stearate – menthyl lactate – glycol distearate – cocos nucifera (coconut) oil – heterotheca inuloides blossom remove – lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil – rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) fallen leave essence – tocopheryl acetate – xanthan gum tissue – panthenol – helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil – bisabolol – sorbitol – parfum/ scent – cyclohexasiloxane – polyacrylamide – propylene glycol – c13-14 isoparaffin – dimethiconol – ppg-26-buteth-26 – laureth-7 – peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil – dehydroacetic acid – benzoic acid – polyaminopropyl biguanide – phenoxyethanol – linalool – geraniol – limonene – citronellol.