- Winner of a 2014 Esquire Grooming Award, Lavilin Foot Deodorant offers up to 7 days odor protection with a single application
- Bathing, showering, sports and strenuous physical activities do not interfere with Lavilin's effectiveness
- Unlike antiperspirant and deodorant products which contain aluminum to clog pores in order to eliminate sweating, you won't find any harsh chemicals or aluminum in Lavilin's Foot Deodorant Cream
- Suitable for delicate skin, Lavilin Foot Deodorant uses a proprietary combination of natural herbs to help address odor and attack odor-causing bacteria
- Proven effective- tested extensively at at a leading international research center- considerably reduce wear and tear on leather and sports shoes, caused primarily by intense perspiration odor
Rather, it makes use of an exclusive mix of all-natural herbs to aid attend to smell and also strikes odor-causing germs without conflicting with the body’s all-natural capability to get rid of toxins/sweat. Wear as well as tear on natural leather footwear, triggered mainly by extreme sweating smell, is substantially lowered, as is the undesirable smell typically linked with sporting activities footwear.